martes, mayo 13, 2008

Uncertainty

Hell, I don't know where to start... I have all this mixture of feelings inside of me and I really can't tell what is important and what is not.

To start, the band. We are taking a break now. Last gig of the tour tomorrow, in Glasgow. We have dropped a place in the ranks. We are #4 now, which is surprising after all because our shows have been all messy lately.

I started my teaching experience with Keimo and it was fun, I liked to teach him the basics of woodwind instruments. It's always fun to be with him, even when he is the serious and well-organized Professional Lemon. I guess that if it wasn't like that I would have grown bored of being in the same band as him... So, no mystery after all.

Then again, I am gathering my students and I really don't know will it be the same fun. I hope they listen to me and they are eager to learn new stuff. And I also hope they agree to learn in my apartment:



Besides that, I have been feeling weird lately. It is basically explained in a cryptic way in last blog entry, and it kind of goes on. I am feeling a bit lonely despite being surrounded by my beloved kids and friends. Like if there was something missing and I can't really tell what, or I can't tell who, because it is probably someone properly beside me the thing that I am missing.

Anyway, I can't complain about the friends around me! We have been spending some really great time together (you all know who you are). And besides that "almost dead" incident in Brussels it has been funny all along the way. Sometimes I sound like I am saying goodbye?

No hay comentarios: