jueves, mayo 01, 2008

Whirlwind

What a whirlwind of thoughts and happenings lately. In the last couple of weeks, actually. First things don't work, then they work but they are ruined. Then you look for a way out and don't know if you find the right way then you are called to follow the familiar path then you find a golden path.

Then meanwhile I am threatened for one hour of "WTF is this" and I do not look forward to it but it seems that I can't avoid it because I accepted the commitment and I usually try to keep up with that kind of commitments. Later on kindly found out the key to understand the "ruined" part in the first paragraph, but still haven't found the reason for this "WTF is this" moment. Well, I'd have an answer to all this issue but I better not tell since I am a happy hippie woman and I don't badmouth people, even if I know they are not going to read it. And still it wouldn't be badmouthing but telling opinions and assuming thoughts given the case some things are done without a proper explanation.

I got a couple of confusing messages from a good friend, that kind of thing you never want to happen in a good friendship. Mostly because you know someone's going to be hurt...

I am also being auctioned in Buenos Aires for the sake of the city. Buenos Aires is one of my favourite cities ever, because of the city itself and because of the government. I couldn't trust any other politician more than I trust Eugenio. For those who wonder, the money's going to a fund to give away vaccines for free and to help newbies. The thread of the auction is this one: 434082.1. Go straight to the end and find the last updated list of bids. Iirc the bid needs to be 10% higher than the last one, so don't be greedy, for Kobe's sake!!

I think I am missing something...

Anyway, I'll post it later in case I forgot something important...........


--

No hay comentarios: