jueves, marzo 20, 2008

Enlightment

I don't know exactly what I want to say nor where to start, but I need to write. It's very likely that I get some inspiration for the coming songs out of this. Indeed, even if I would try to avoid that, I doubt I will be able to get rid of this in a long while.



It has been for almost a year now that I have been living in a way that I would have never expected of myself. I hit bottom. And I lost several very important things on my way down to here.

I am not sure what made me realize all this last night. But there was something. It is far too late to fix anything, to go back in time and select which events to delete, but at least I am able to draw the line and quit this self-destructive spree before I lose my will to be.

Another chapter in the book of life. The image above is loneliness, fire, purification, the dusk before a new dawn. This is what I need now. I need to gain back my self-respect and get rid of the burdens in my mind, my heart and my soul.

---

No hay comentarios: