viernes, marzo 07, 2008

FF 45/34

1. If you were to die, would you come back and haunt people? Who would you haunt and how would you make sure they knew it was you?


I would come back to tickle people. Or I'd try to appear in people's dreams to give some advice, if I think they need it. In this case, people would know it's me.


2. Have you ever guided a bug to safety?


Sure. Bugs belong to their own ecosystem.


3. Which is worse, to overestimate your talents or to underestimate them? Which do you think you're more guilty of?


I think it's worth to overestimate. Afterwards there is failure and disappointment. I try to be and abjective, but if I have to chose, I prefer underestimating myself.


4. When going into a movie theater, do you sit on the left side or the right side of the aisle?


Try to be centered. I choose the side which is closer to the door I used to enter the cinema. To avid walking and/or disturbing others.


5. Have you ever lived in a country other than the one you were born in? If so, why did you


I was born in Helsinki. I have flats in Berlin, Barcelona and LA. But I have never lived for more that some months in the same city. When I joined Lemon A Tour we kind of agreed that we were going to work hard to get to #1. So, touring is one of the duties if you have that target. Anyway, I never stayed too long in any city when I was Killer Kat.

No hay comentarios: