viernes, marzo 14, 2008

FF 51/34

1. Have you imagined what will happen at your funeral service?

I hope people drink a lot of champagne and eat lemon chiffon and have fun remembering some random funny or embarrassing situations that have happened all along my life. Well, I assume there will be the closest friends at my funeral, so most of them will have messy memories about my messy way of life.

2. Do you play an instrument? If so, how did you choose it?

I started playing harmonica and dobro guitar when I was a solo rocker. Then I joined Keimo in Lemon A Tour and learnt to play the flute. Woodwind instruments are easy. And I like the sound of the flute, with that oldfashioned touch. Recently I had to learn to play the guitar because our skilled lead guitarplayer was bound to leave the band.

3. Does your personality change depending on the people you're with? Is there anyone you can be with without changing?

Maybe yes. Probably yes, in fact. Sure. I am not the same when I'm with my kids at home than when I am dating someone, for instance. Or when I am arguing about Warsaw politics in the Forums. Or when I hung out with the Famiglia in the THQ... all very different situations.
Maybe there is someone who I can be with, without changing.

4. Would you be as comfortable walking around in your underwear at the beach as in your swimwear?

Yes. Very uncomfortable in both cases. Nudism FTW!

5. Do you think it is right to cheat on somebody if you know they are cheating on you?

It is never right to cheat.


---

No hay comentarios: