domingo, marzo 16, 2008

P E R F E C T

Finally, we suceeded: perfect show!

We had the chance -several times- to play it. But we finally achieved it in the Gay Pride Festival un NY. It was an unbelievable feeling to beat someone as great as Jessie Malone. I have a huge respect for her, so you can imagine the feeling right now.

I honestly don't think we have too many chances to win the Live Aid anyway, as there are bands such as Jazzist, Dangerous Faith, Wizards Taste Funny or Potatoes... they could probably beat us, perhaps even easily. But for now I am so happy with this milestone...!

It has also some personal meaning. I have been naughty lately. I took advantage of our last stealthy days and missed a part of our rehearsal before the show, something I would never do. It was actually a huge mistake. Everybody knows I am not good calculating times and managing time zones, so I had to hurry like hell to get to the jam session. Stupid me. I hope my band fellas forgive me...

Anyway, somehow I had the feeling it would turn out well, somebody told me everything would be fine. And it has been, so far. So there we go, perfect Lemon A Tour!

No hay comentarios: