sábado, marzo 08, 2008

Oh! Memories...

Damn... I was wandering through the forums and I found in the tribe forum the story of my one and only Day of the Dead so far. I thought it's better I post it here because the thread will soon disappear there and I keep some warm memories from those days, don't want to lose them. (Some not-so-good memories too, true).

Here it is:


Oct. 30th 2007.

12:03 Left town on a jet plane.
11:59 Dropped shotgun at Apartment.
11:59 Duncan Day called me to see how I was doing.
11:59 Dropped shotgun at Apartment.
11:58 BLAM! One less zombie to worry about.
11:58 Ouch! A zombie scratched me with its dirty nails.
11:55 BLAM! One less zombie to worry about.
11:52 BLAM! One less zombie to worry about.
11:50 BLAM! One less zombie to worry about.

____________________


After my sexy-naked-doctor-friend gave me the medicine against the zombie virus I decided to give up hunting zombies. I stayed at the naked friend's home until I heard that Melvin and Jonas randomly appeared as zombie masters in locales across the city.

I had given away my ammo and my shotguns (and even dumped one) but I couldn't resist the temptation and went to the shop again to try to kill the 2 zombie masters. It's said that Jonas would give you a special item if you kill him.

I managed to shot them 3 times, but didn't kill them. Fortunately I wasn't scratched/bitten by them either, so I considered it was enough for today. Crossed the street to go to Sjors's apartment and drop the shotguns, so that he could use them this evening... when I noticed my friend Duncan was surrounded by zombies.

I ran there to help him, knowing I was in a terrible hurry because I had to pick my plane to NY soon. But well... a friend is always a friend... There were 2 zombies left in the room. -One for you and one for me!- he shouted. But before I could even realize where mine was, it had already scratched me.

I shot it somehow, and ran away with my bleeding arm. Run upstairs to S's home, dropped the weapons and ran to the airport. I knew there was a Doctor in NY who was able to cure me, Duncan told me her name. As I was finally sitting comfortably in the plane's seat... somebody told me that the girl was travelling to London at that time.

Gosh! The unluckiest 10 minutes of the week.

No hay comentarios: