lunes, marzo 24, 2008

On a day like today: day 6

I am lost in deep thoughts lately, wondering about what my life will be like. Trying to find the path I was meant to follow. It is a good moment to take a look back imho. I have just picked some events of each day, sorry about the rest. It doesn't mean they are less important to me.

Also, I'll probably do this from time to time... Although I complain a lot, I like keeping memories in mind. Bad ones too.



1 year ago


00:23 I was invited to a Wedding ceremony in Sagrada Familia.
18:27 I finished my song New mooning sight. It turned out earth shaking.

Miranda and Julián's wedding ceremony. I couldn't attend, but I wish all the best to them, they know it.
Yeah, earth shaking song, still to be played nowadays, btw.


2 years ago

12:28 Doctor Robert Duverger took a sample of my blood. Needles are scary.
17:00 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I ended our pleasant date at Can Hilario.
18:19 Picked up dobro guitar at Apartment.
20:05 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a great time snuggling.

I had caught a cold.
Killer Kat's dobro Lemon A guitar :')
Keimo was my very only one...



3 years ago

03:09 Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla and I had a great time snuggling.
03:34 I gave Hilario Reyes my door key.
03:34 I named my door key Beer Team BCN.
03:38 I gave Jeremy Engle my door key.
10:53 Jippie! Hilario Reyes agreed to go on a date with me. But what am I going to wear?!?
21:46 I was invited to a Wedding ceremony in Palacio de Justicia.

Two days before:

10:01 OMG! Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla finally popped the question. Should I wear the ring or not..? I have to decide within a week.

Meeting old friends... Enjoying the company of La Famiglia.
Building up a new bridge to be burnt.

And Javier and Ria's wedding. Did not attend because of career and probably for other reasons that are fortunately buried now in the sands of oblivion. Still happily married and playing in the same band now. Ain't that sweet? :P


4 years ago


05:09 Lemon A Tour went on stage at Silly Frog Mexico [MR].
05:43 Ended show at Silly Frog Mexico [MR]. It was splendid!
15:03 Left town on a jet plane.
15:08 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a pleasant time snuggling.
23:16 Aww... Ain't that cute... Javier Sanz gave me flowers (pretty).

Splendid show, heh!
Mile High Club had open doors for us already.
More meetings with old friends... ain't that cute?


5 years ago

02:39 Peter McGinnes called me for some horrendous dirty talk.
12:03 I accepted Javier Sanz as my apprentice.
20:02 Lemon A Tour went on stage at The Mantle [MR].
20:43 Ended show at The Mantle [MR]. It was good!

Pete was not yet married and... well, I hope he doesn't mind I remember him this way in my blog. Everybody reckons he improved a lot since those days...
Good show by LAT!
And making forst attempts to become a teacher...


6 years ago

05:45 News reached me that Rafael Nunez is now officially a candidate for Mayor.
07:51 Eugenio Fernández Sarasola called me to see how I was doing.
07:51 Eugenio Fernández Sarasola called me for some perfect dirty talk.
16:50 Sometimes I need some time on my own. I left the tribe The African Tribe to its destiny.
16:50 I joined The Dark Side of the Moon.
18:27 I am feeling kinda moody today.
18:34 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a sweet time snuggling.
19:25 I was affected by a potion of aphrodisiac
19:26 I gave Keimo Ikäheimonen my potion of aphrodisiac.
19:56 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a decent time snuggling.
21:32 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a pleasant time snuggling.
21:48 potion of aphrodisiac was given to me by Keimo Ikäheimonen .
22:06 I was affected by a potion of aphrodisiac
22:07 I gave Keimo Ikäheimonen my potion of aphrodisiac.
22:14 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I had a decent time snuggling.

6 weeks later:

05:46 Oooooh!!! Labour pains! It is time! OFF TO THE HOSPITAL!!! Can someone please call an ambulance?!
15:48 The nurses are treating me well at Royal Infirmary.
16:22 I was kissed passionately by Keimo Ikäheimonen !
17:50 The joy, the joy... Today I got a son!
17:50 Became a parent for the first time in my life.
00:57 Keimo Ikäheimonen has taken the paternity test and it was positive!

Politics... some changes in social life. Huge phone bills...
I still hadn't joined La Famiglia. I had just given up the struggle to maintain an African Music Club in Madrid. I guess that's when Lonely Soul was changed to Modern Rock temple :)


And... what can I say about the rest... Dr. Fossas' aphrodisiacs and our eagerness brought to life our firstborn Ukko. He was conceived exactly 6 years ago, nice coincidence.


7 years ago

12:16 I spent the day teaching the noble art of Ritual Summoning
17:22 Sometimes I need some time on my own. I left the tribe 123bu! to its destiny.
23:41 I'm an expert at Basic Lyrics and don't need to study that anymore.

Mastering useful skills, trying to learn not-so-useful ones... And still seeking a tribe to join, apparently. I still remember why I left that one, but it is not even worth mentioning it here.
I also remember the nice people I met there, of course. One of them, especially.


9 years ago

(...) My friend Risto Pippuri just died. I'm so sad. Sometimes life just isn't what it should be.

12:58 Keimo Ikäheimonen tickled my toes! I asked Keimo Ikäheimonen to stop but everyone knows I love when people do that.
12:58 Keimo Ikäheimonen and I snuck away for a five minute good quickie.
13:04 I left town with Killer Kat.
14:20 Olav Närvänen kissed me today.

Touring in South America as Killer Kat, together with The Shrub Patrol (RIP).
Also... R.I.P Olav and Risto. You are remembered.


10 years ago

11:49 Aww... Ain't that cute... Olav Närvänen gave me flowers (pretty).
21:01 Killer Kat went on stage at Rock Club Tau - Geurts.
21:25 Ended show at Rock Club Tau - Geurts. It was poor!
13:58 Dryden Stach kissed me today.

Rocking with Killer Kat and touring with The Shrub Patrol... that must have been a very long tour, indeed. And getting to know one of my oldest friends, Dryden.


11 years ago

07:26 Improved my skills in Basic Religion.
16:11 Why doesn't anyone love me? My love life is boring me to tears.

The beginning of a spiritual life full of failures. Setting up own band, Killer Kat. Meanwhile I busked on my own in Kaivopuisto and had no time for lovers. Yeah... maybe it was due to studying too much Religion?

---

No hay comentarios: