viernes, marzo 28, 2008

FF 10/35

1.Do you like writing blogs? If so, what do you enjoy writing about most?

I usually write about what's happening to me or my friends/family/band, about feelings, thoughts... Whatever. I also enjoy the Friday Five questions. I like writing blogs and putting down songs that are important in that certain moment.

2.Do you read other people’s blogs? If so, which topic do you find the most curious in other people’s blogs?


Yes, of course I do. I read my friend's writings and I help my children to write their own blogs. I like to read just anything they want to tell the world. It's a good way to keep track of what they are up to or how they feel.

3.If you had a chance to change your personal history, how would you re-write it?

I don't think I would change it. I might have done some things in a different way in my life, especially in my youth, and now my thirties would be different. But I am quite alright after all, with kids, band, friends... Everything could be better of course. But since it could be also worse, let's just be happy and make the best out of what we have. If Kobe gives you lemons, then make lemonade.

4.Would you ever want to find your mother? If she came back and wanted to live with you, would you accept her hanging out with you?

She decided to move to Florida and never called back. I don't think she'd like to come touring with Lemon A Tour and lead such a nomadic and stressing life. Anyway, I would enjoy having some tea and cookies with her. And she would LOVE her grandchildren.

5.Do you delete your photos occasionally? Are there any old photos that you have been keeping in your album?


No, I don't delete pics usually. I have several in my album. Pics of the kids, friends and some other random people that draw my attention because they wore a kinky outfit, or kids doing funny faces... I don't take too many pics anymore... I was not really good at it.


-

No hay comentarios: