viernes, marzo 28, 2008

On a day like today: Valentine's Day

1 year ago

00:20 Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla called me to see how I was doing.
00:35 heart shaped box of chocolates was given to me by Byron Armstrong.
01:17 I gave Danny Powell my heart shaped box of chocolates.
07:00 Neil Malcolm called me to see how I was doing.
09:19 heart shaped box of chocolates was given to me by Val Huber.
10:13 I gave Keimo Ikäheimonen my heart shaped box of chocolates.
10:44 Began working on my new song Valentine's Song.
11:01 Dryden Stach called me for some perfect dirty talk.
12:16 Rehearsed my role in the scene The GSG couple.
13:31 I was kissed passionately by Keimo Ikäheimonen !
18:59 I was invited to a Wedding ceremony in Palau de Justícia.

A lot of presents here and here to try to make everybody smile. I think I am not going to put down all the chocolate box gifts from now on or this blog entry will be the neverending story!

Xavi was out of jail. Ninfa and Gaspar sent me their wedding invitation...
Video rehearsal, eeek!


2 years ago

07:36 Rehearsed my role in the scene Is it through?.
13:01 I asked Keimo Ikäheimonen out on a date.
19:03 Dude, what an after-party last night! Furniture flying everywhere, and the TV literally exploded. It cost 1 655 € to sort it out with the hotel but dude - it was worth it! ROCK'N'ROLL!
20:55 Arrived at the local airport in Helsinki after a tiresome flight.
23:05 I went to Oikeustalo for a Wedding ceremony.
23:19 pin was given to me by Sue Raichura.
23:59 I had a chat with Sjors Ravensberg and we talked about things I've done recently. It made me feel somewhat uneasy afterwards.

Matti had just joined Lemon A Tour, that was the very last video without him. Quite a lot of dates in those days, and Kristian and Chantal's wedding in Helsinki!
Sweet they are, already married for 2 years.
And Sjors being nasty...! :P Why not asking things directly? Just like Melinda does...


3 years ago

08:04 Went to air studios 590$ 5* to jam.
13:54 I was invited to a Wedding ceremony in Palacio de Justicia.
14:48 Ended show at Funky Club [SIN] #MR#. It was splendid!
22:48 Roberto Ortego called me for some truly abysmal dirty talk.
23:47 Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla called me to see how I was doing.
23:54 Arrived at Flinders Street Station after a joyful bus ride.

Jam... show... trip to Melbourne...
Poor ratings, heh: Ortego's dirty talk, for Kobe's sake...! And splendid show. Duh.
And Xavi was not in jail!
Wedding ceremony of Alicia and Juanjo, former Mayor of Madrid.
Not too many chocolates, not anything too special really.


4 years ago

08:43 I finished my song Everybody knows. It turned out perfect.
08:47 Began working on my new song Dead Life (A Preyer).
08:55 Dropped mp3 player in Tour Bus.
14:22 Arrr! I feel like a real pirate.

1 chocolate box. A lot of songwriting and seeking for inspiration.


5 years ago

01:08 I spent the day teaching the noble art of Music Improvisation
01:58 Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla called me to see how I was doing.
10:06 I took over as the primary parent responsible for young Ukko Ikäheimonen.
13:05 door key was given to me by Xavier Angel Garcés de Marcilla.
14:47 teddy-bear was given to me by Javier Sanz.
16:06 Gabriel Guijarro just called me posing as a police lieutenant. It wasn't funny at all.
21:34 I gave Brígida Freijedo my pin
23:21 I spent the day teaching the noble art of Basic Religion

Oh, those were the Famiglia times... I remember Keimo being worried about Ukko crawling through that environment.
I was surprised that I was actually teaching someone skills that I don't even master myself.
Oh, and Guijarro's phone call WAS funny, I tell you! :D


6 years ago

19:09 Began working on my new song You stole my hart.

Wow...! The most boring Valentine's Day? (No... more are on their way..!)


7 years ago

11:01 I spent the day teaching the noble art of Sex
07:23 A rabbit named "Kirsikka" sniffed at me.


8 years ago

03:03 Killer Kat went on stage at HTita Rocks Rio.
03:55 Ended show at HTita Rocks Rio. It was horrendous!
10:06 Improved my skills in Basic Lyrics.

No chocolates this time! Yeah, I was a nihilist by then...


9 years ago

04:06 I went out to the countryside and found some flowers and useful herbs.

LOL!!


10 years ago

04:01 Improved my skills in Basic Medicine.
13:38 Lorne Neilson sang to me. It sounded perfect.
16:01 Killer Kat went on stage at Brixton Punk-Stockholm.
16:45 Ended show at Brixton Punk-Stockholm. It was below average!
16:48 Lorne Neilson kissed me today.
19:31 Hitched a ride with Infernal to Helsinki.

Awww!! Lorne Neilson!! :')
Damn... I had forgotten about him. Sweetie he was. Well, maybe "sweetie" was not the right word, but I admired him sooooo much!
And look...! I had not even got a bicyle to tour!


11 years ago

01:32 I finished my song Just One (II). It turned out above average.
01:38 Rodrigo Arenas Arnal and I snuck away for a five minute terrible quickie.
02:12 Bought dobro guitar for 600 €.
03:01 Killer Kat went on stage at Hand of God[rock][Strong].
03:33 Ended show at Hand of God[rock][Strong]. It was poor!
03:40 Aww... Ain't that cute... Jesús Lopez Alfonso gave me flowers (pretty).

And Rodrigo...! I remember him, he was cute. Kobe knows where he'll be now... I remember that famous thief... Geraldine Baker. She stole an Advanced Pharmacology book from him and I saw it! So I got in touch with Sandra, who was the CoP of Stockholm at that time... Pity that there were no SA's at that time and it was dead difficult to arrest such criminals as Geraldine, she was already in Berlin when we noticed Rodrigo's book was stolen in Stockholm!


---

No hay comentarios: