miércoles, marzo 19, 2008

Grumpiest woman on earth!

1. Left London in the worst moment ever.

2. Resign myself. Decide to stay in Glasgow & not travel with bus, as I have some things to do in the city. Also, band stuff can be perfectly done here.

3. All of a sudden find myself on a jet plane. How on earth?! I hadn't even booked a flight! And I have had enough of planes for now, gosh!

4. Land in Tromsø. Seek my kids and realize they are not there. They stayed in Glasgow. We are the worst parents ever.

5. Not only they were left there alone, but the 2 youngest got their keys stolen. Call the Police, despite I don't even know exactly where the theft happened. I decide to go back to Glasgow to pick the kids up and do my business.

6. Keimo kindly informs me of the recording session at 8 in Tromsø. It's almost midnight and I'm on a plane to Glasgow. "I hope you can make it". Sure. Sleep? Why sleep?!

7. Arrive in Glasgow and find angry children cursing like they have been living in the worst slums of this planet.

For Kobe's sake, I need holidays!!

No hay comentarios: